A few random thoughts about CLoud AtLas (the movie):
- I want to run my fingers through Frobisher’s hair. And yank them. And smooth them again. SeriousLy, who couLd resist those shiny, thick, siLky-Looking wavy Locks?
- The beauty of Jim Sturgess is race-bending.
- Tom Hanks Looked kinda hot in The Far Future arc.
- The music was EPIC.
- And so was the china smashing scene.
- And so was the
- Don’t underestimate the power of make up.
- Hugo Weaving as Oakes.. Oh my god 😀 😀 😀 😀
- I think the Rufus Sixsmith in 1973 IS the oLd Rufus Sixsmith in 1936. Hey, the man was in Cambridge, maybe he studied physics or something nucLear-reLated in Cambridge, and then came to US.. Besides, the time gap was not very wide. Everything is possibLe, Like everything is connected.
- I’m stiLL not sure if I want to read the book or not, but..
- I adore this fiLm.